deLuxe, Our Portland Location
Hotel deLuxe is conveniently located in downtown Portland, within easy walking distance to the city’s most sought after attractions. For guests arriving to Oregon by plane, Portland International Airport is just northeast of town, and Amtrak’s Union Station is under a mile away.
Valet Parking in Downtown Portland
Driving to Portland? deLuxe offers valet parking for $45 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Directions from Portland International Airport
By Car – 20-25 minutes
- Follow NE Airport Way for 3 miles to I-205 South
- Take I-205 South for 2.5 miles before taking exit 21B to merge onto I-84 West / 30 West towards Portland
- Stay on I-84 West for 5.5 miles; using the left two lanes to exit toward City Center
- Continue across the SE Morrison Bridge, arriving on SW Washington Street.
- Find your way onto SW Morrison St. and take a left turn on SW 15th Avenue
- Hotel deLuxe is on the left
By Light Rail – 45 minutes; $2.50
- Follow signs in the airport for Portland International Airport station to take the MAX Red Line into downtown Portland.
- Stay on the light rail for 17 stops, until Pioneer Square North
- Exiting the light rail, take a right turn on SW Broadway
- Continue for one block, turning left on SW Alder Street
- deLuxe Hotel is on the left
Portland Public Transportation
Portland has an extensive public transit system, including a five-line light-rail network, MAX. deLuxe’s downtown location positions guests just a couple blocks away from Pioneer Square, MAX’s hub station, which connects all five lines.
A single ticket, good for two hours, costs $2.50. Day passes are $5. (Half-off pricing is available for children and senior citizens.)