Pop-Up Cinema, Supper Club, Creator Closeups, & the 19th Hole Beer Garden and Putt-Putt Golf Course
From our indoor Pop-Up Cinema screenings of Hollywood classics, to Supper Club events in Gracie's, from weekly Creator Closeups with beloved Portland purveyors to our playful summer pop-up mini golf course and beer garden, The 19th Hole, there’s nothing we adore more than a social affair.
Creator Close Ups
In a town that knows no shortage of amazing craft breweries, timeless wineries, distilleries and fine Pacific Northwest delicacies, Hotel deLuxe is opening its doors for weekly tastings of the best, beer, wine, cider, spirits and dishes that our region has to offer. Our weekly Creator Closeups tastings, curated by Gracie’s and Driftwood Room General Manager, Sarah Sparks, will showcase the local brilliance of Northwest food and beverage creators that are celebrated by locals and travelers alike. Come sip, savor and sample Hotel deLuxe’s Creator Closeups every Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m in the hotel lobby. Weekly tastings are open to all guests and visitors.
- Wednesday August 21st – Resonance Winery
- Wednesday August 28th – Pisco Capel
Pop Up Cinema
Held in our glamorous Screening Room, Pop-Up Cinema is a series of semi-impromptu movie screenings of our favorite classic Hollywood films. Cast on an expansive 16 ft. screen, the screenings are free and open to the public with nibbles and sips available from the Driftwood Room at happy hour prices for the duration of the film.
Reservations required. Contact the hotel at 503-219-2094 to reserve your seat.
We will be taking a break from Pop-Up Cinema showings this summer, starting June 1 and ending September 30. We will resume Pop-Up Cinema showings starting in October 2019. Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you at the movies.
The Traditional New York Supper Club in Downtown Portland
Hotel deLuxe brings the classic American Supper Club experience to downtown Portland. We provide an elegant and glamorous setting, where guests enjoy a night of fine dining and an entertaining cabaret show.
The Supper Club events at Hotel deLuxe bring the finest in regional talent, as well as national performers, to an unforgettable showcase.
For more information regarding upcoming events, information about ticket prices, or the rental of Gracie’s to put on your own Supper Club, please call 503.820.2072. You can also contact email@example.com with any questions.
*Ticket sales end 24 hours prior to the show and are non-refundable*
Portland's Favorite Pop-Up Beer Garden
Every summer we bring the 19th Hole to the corner of SW 15th and Yamhill. It pairs a nine-hole mini-golf course with custom-made picnic tables, lawn games, a gourmet food cart, and shade-giving umbrellas. We offer over 60 craft beers, Oregon wines, Pacific Northwest ciders, and craft cocktails. This is a great choice for private gatherings like corporate happy hours, life celebrations, team building activities, client appreciation parties & company family picnics.
Interested in booking a Private Event at the 19th Hole?
Contact Sarah Norris at 503.219.2093 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event today
The 19th Hole will be closed to the public, for private events, on the following dates :
- Friday August 16th – Open to the Public 3:30 PM
- Sunday August 18th – Open to the Public until 3:45 PM
- Thursday August 22nd – Open to the Public at 7:30 PM
- Thursday September 12th – Open to the Public at 6:00 PM
- Thursday September 26th – Open to the Public at 6:00 PM
- Q: Are dogs allowed at the 19th Hole? A: Yes! As long as they are on a leash inside the 19th Hole, all dogs are welcome!
- Q: Are underage guests able to come into the 19th Hole? A: Yes! Although we serve alcohol from the food cart, underage guests are more than welcome to enjoy the 19th Hole!
- Q: Is there a cover to get in? A: No. The 19th Hole is complimentary and open to the public.
- Q: Is there a charge for mini-golf? A: Mini golf is $6 per person for the entire evening, not per game played.
- Q: Is there a charge for the other lawn games? A: All lawn games are first come, first serve, and free to play. We have a giant Jenga, a giant Connect 4, Cornhole, and Pop-A-Shot.
- Q: Do you take cash or card? A: We take both!
- Q: Do we need to make a reservation if we want to come with a group? A: No. If your group is below 20 people, you are welcome to come in and enjoy the 19th Hole. Picnic tables are first come, first serve however, and the space is shared with the general public.
- Q: Do we need to make a reservation for 20 or more people? A: For any event that has 20+ guests, we suggest contacting our Catering Sales Manager, Sarah Norris (503.219.2093 or at email@example.com), to be sure you do not need to buy-out the space. She will have all the necessary information regarding larger events and buy-outs.
- Q: What is a “buy-out”? A: A buy-out is a rental of the entire 19th Hole space, complete with full access to all the lawn games, mini golf, food cart, etc. Each buy-out has designated servers and service, and it not open to the public.